Online live casino myths that are fully debunked
See some really awful myths about live22 experience. Check out the top common misconceptions that are fully related with today’s online modern live casino games with real croupiers.
The online live casino is not just another section you will find in your gambling provider. Actually, this is a whole new world! The authenticity and the dynamic experience in these games are too specific to be related or compared to anything else in the casino website.
And no matter how much we love, know and practice, online live casino games, though, it seems that there are still myths about them. Today, we are going to try to debunk some of them. Let’s set a new beginning of the right, smart and reasonable live22 experience with no misconception influencing in our activity.
- When you play with a real croupier in an online casino it is less risky to get addicted. Actually, there’s risk everywhere where real money games are provided. When there were no online operators for real money games, the casino addiction wasn’t less possible than now, when we have the options for internet activity.
- Intuition in live games is more powerful than your skills. There’s nothing more powerful than your skills. Although you might want to blame the destiny for your success or bad luck, the skills can change everything. Because after all, it is a real talent, a total god’s gift to be able to know when to quit and to avoid numerous failures ahead.
- Croupiers are our main enemies in the live online games. The croupiers are indeed hired by the house whose edge you need to beat in order to win. But their role is more of a third party rather than someone’s partner. By the way, many casinos attract customers in their live sections through kind and friendly croupiers who explain in details the different strategies and approaches into the games.
- The live casino section in a gambling company is a completely different, a separate platform. As a matter of fact, this myth has a small amount of truth, too. It is indeed provided by a third party, usually a developer such as Evolution Gaming or Real Gaming. But this system is fully owned by the gambling operator you are a customer in.
- There are no bonuses for the live casino section. The promos of a company are related only with its common casino lobby. Sometimes, this might be true, but it is said particularly by the company. In most cases, though the casino allows the players to decide how and mainly – where – to spend their promotions, including in the live casino section.
These myths should be forever debunked. And we hope we have made the first important step into the initiative. Spread the rumor – there’s nothing true in these statements.